TO LOVE OR NOT?

20130214-114714 PM.jpg

The day of love is almost over, are you pleased with your cards and presents, little tokens of love. Does it actually mean anything being told those three little words today? Do you actually mean it when you say them today or are you just being led by the day?

If the person your with says it every day in text, email and on the phone, does it mean more saying it today or are you so used to it that it does not mean anything?

Maybe the person that says I love you very occasionally with tenderness and feeling has got it right? How do you feel if they never say it and just tell you “you know I do”?

Then some people just never believe it no matter how they are told, once your heart has been broken the sticky tape is there!

Sometimes I’m glad I am single…..hope you all had a good day, however it was said x

20130215-120206 AM.jpg

1. 26th April 2013 / 4:59 pm

The strains of the heart are always calling. I believe we’ll all make mistakes, and sometimes we’ll be taken advantage of. Nevertheless, gotta get back up and carry on. We are “love driven” animals! Just my opinion…

Have a great day,
    ~Rob

• 26th April 2013 / 5:53 pm

I think sometimes you get to a stage where you just do not want to do that anymore, especially if you enjoy being on your own and are happy. x

• 26th April 2013 / 7:26 pm

There’s a difference between “being lonely” and “being alone.” One can be alone and do very well with it. Others can be lonely even if they are with someone.

It just depends on the person. Thanks for the comment!

~Rob

• 26th April 2013 / 8:30 pm

Thanks, I think! I’m not too familiar with the symbol you left me…sorry.

~Rob

• 27th April 2013 / 9:14 pm

Just a smiley face, thanks for commenting x

• 29th April 2013 / 4:51 am

Thanks, I don’t speak “Emoticons” too well…

Have a great day,
            ~Rob

• 29th April 2013 / 10:57 am

Lol, I will have to teach you x

• 29th April 2013 / 4:33 pm

Just tell me when class is in session! Thanks so much…oh, can you tell me how to make a “winking eye?” I really have no idea on that one…

have a good one,
            ~Rob

2. 16th February 2013 / 5:59 pm

You’ve made quite a bright and technologically capable start for an apparently new blogger. Twenty followers already?! I am happy that you found your way to my site, and signed up to follow my posts. I am more honoured that you have blogrolled me. I hope that you continue to find my output, interesting, amusing and educational.

• 16th February 2013 / 6:21 pm

Well thank you very much, it’s good to start writing these thoughts down x