Will this push me to accomplish or just put a spanner in the works and put me off! Have to carry on now and further blogs will let you know the result, I am sure!
1. Write something every day. Starting with a nice easy one.
2. Enter at least 6 competitions this year. Very, very brave but I can at least try.
3. Finish novel this year! Not sure about this one.
4. Send off at least 5 short stories in the next few months. Notice no time scale on this one, I am being nice to myself.
5. Buy a camper and travel round Italy for 6 months, eating, drinking red wine and writing. Would love to do this now!
6. Remember to Tweet, Face Book and Blog more every day. Need more time to read all the blogs I love to follow.
7. Have enough money to drink Champagne instead of wine.
8. Find a way to eat chocolate and not ask if my bum looks big now!
9. Spoil my grandchildren.
10. Develop a way to stop slugs eating my vegetables. That’s if all my veg grow this year, if not I will just say that the slugs ate everything! Thought…..find time to grow the vegetables!
11. Throw a massive party and invite everybody I know and tell them “My book has been published”
12. Was going to say, find my soul mate get married and live happily ever after……..think that’s a dream.
I have realised I am not getting on as well as what I was expecting, so I have to do better. Must write more everyday or maybe spend two days a week just writing. The garden is going to need doing soon, I feel stress coming on. Must get my vegetables in so I have something to eat in summer, mmmmm dreaming of fresh picked strawberry’s now.
There is also one more thing to go on my list and that is to open a nice friendly book shop/coffee shop with big comfy sofas and do things like childrens story time, homework club and theme day’s so they get to love books.
The adult’s could have a book club or even a writing club, so many ideas. Just need to win the lottery now to buy the shop!
Happy dreaming x