Fitness trampoline with handle, home exercise foldable trampoline, 40 inches, user max weight 250lb or as light as a cat!
Just about all of my grandchildren from 4 to 19 wanted to help me review this sports trampoline with it being used every day by some of them, they are all into keep-fit with some going to the gym so they were keen to try it out, then the cats wanted to get on it!
My first impression was how small the box was so if you imagine this folded in half with no legs that’s about the size it comes in. My son-in-law put it together as it was too hard for me to fold out as it is pretty strong and hinged so would flip back, my arms are not very strong as have osteoarthritis in my shoulders. It looks really well made with them having thought of everything.
- BUNGEE-BASED HEALTHY BOUNCE – Happy Jump elastic bungee cord offers a more relaxing, comfortable, and healthy jumping experience than metal spring. Our Bungees to stretch evenly up to three times their original length. Provides a deeper, smoother, healthier bounce with no negative effect on your joints and ligaments.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY – Arched Leg Structure – the Newest patented design in the mini-trampoline industry, conforms with safety standards of Germany GS certification, offers superior stability than conventional trampolines.
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY – Equipped with a three-layer safety enclosure, fully cover the cords to add protection and additional space for increased creativity. Adjustable T-bar included. Be free to move more.
- ULTRA-DURABLE MAT – With a maximum load capacity of 250 lbs. UV resistant, woven polypropylene mats specially designed for comfort and durability. It can be used indoors or outdoors and are resistant to weather conditions including the damaging effects of ultraviolet light.
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY – We offer our customers an exceptional 10 Years Warranty time. This Happy Jump trampoline comes with a 10-YEAR WARRANTY against defects and 180 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY.
This has many uses from the very beginner just stepping on and off to the expert sequence fitness exercises. The instruction booklet that you get with it has some that you can try but I found most of them made up their own. The aim is to build up slowly so you improve your fitness over time, please do take your time and don’t be disheartened if you cannot bounce for long as even George who goes to the gym and is very fit, got out of breath and I am sure your legs would hurt at first but like all exercise, you have to keep going and it will all be worth it in the end.
Izzy did some twists, Alfie decided he could get the highest and do the best star jumps. There really are so many different things you can do for each group of core muscles. This I found to have no age limit or fitness so it really would be good for everyone plus the beauty of this, you can do it in your own home or garden, which I found really good as when you are a bit overweight and unfit it really is hard for so many to go to a gym.
- Ordering was very easy online at Amazon.
- Delivery was quick with no problems.
- Simple to put together, you just have to have strong arms.
- Very bouncy.
- Hard wearing.
- Handy handle to have to steady yourself.
- Great padded protection all around.
This is brilliant and gets a brilliant ten out of ten from me!
Happy trampolining guys