QUESTION

Logo2

I need your help but it will only take a second of your time and I would really appreciate it as I am not sure where you are seeing my blog.

For some reason since I have had the new layout I do not get any likes from WordPress readers, is that because you are not seeing it? Or, I really hope it is not this, that you do not like the new blog or content? I think my content has been good as have written a mixture of posts so they appeal to many audiences. Can you still like a post on WordPress when you click on your email also can you then like it without being a WordPress user?

My likes on Facebook have gone down also but on Stumble upon they have gone up? I am just not sure what is going on so could you please like a post where ever you view it. Thank you very much x

1. Laura
    16th June 2018 / 8:34 pm

Hi Karen, this is a test comment from Laura. You can delete it if you want.

• kaskent
      Author
      16th June 2018 / 10:33 pm

Some people can and others have emailed me. I can’t work it out.

2. 16th June 2018 / 2:55 pm

Having trouble liking or commenting I your page. Can do so from reader only.

• kaskent
      Author
      16th June 2018 / 4:04 pm

I am trying to sort it but normal ways don’t seem to be working for some reasons. Maybe it’s the theme but not seen any bad reviews for it. Thank you for letting me know x

• 16th June 2018 / 5:37 pm

Your welcome. I thought you’d placed a leave a message that can only be answered through email. If you accidentally click that button, then no one can respond. I know it pops up on several peoples posts so I can’t leave a message as I get 600 emails a day and I finally had to stop emails that were associated with blogging, because every 2 seconds another email arrived and I couldn’t keep up.

• kaskent
          Author
          16th June 2018 / 8:28 pm

No, some people can’t leave a comment and I can’t work out why when some can?