HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS.
These things are said so easily but not as easy to do but at least we can start the year off on a positive note and say ‘yes’ I will be like that.
I wonder what the point is as it all only last’s a couple of months if your good but still we do it. I have a few this year that I am going to really try to stick to. Yes I know I have said that before!
- Start the diet and not give up.
- Finish the two books I am writing.
- Take a photo everyday.
- Fill in my lists of life, see next blog for all your organisation needs.
- My reading challenge is 65 books for 2018.
- To save and not spend on stuff I don’t really need.
- Take my make up off before bed.
- Get the mirror wardrobe doors fitted.
Think I had better stop, the more you think about things then the more you could write down, 8 is enough and everything on my list is easily done. It is sticking to it and having the motivation to carry it through also to not get ill as that wipes me out.
What are your resolutions?