MISSY MOO'S GELATO PALACE

IMG_3734
We had a new ice-cream, dessert, coffee-house open in Folkestone this week so we had to go and try it out. Alfie went for the strawberry gelato and I had hot chocolate fudge cake with vanilla gelato, very nice and will definitely be going back.  Some bits were not completed so will take pics next time.  Not sure where they got the name Missy Moo’s from so that will be one question I will be asking them.  Lots of choice of the menu so even for a coffee it is a nice place to go in Sandgate Road, Folkestone.

I am sure they have been very busy this week with our heat wave we have been having so they opened just at the right time.  I really hope they will start to do Cookie Dough as that is just delicious.

1. 6th July 2017 / 12:38 pm

I am coming out to the UK mid July so I must get my brother to take me to Folkestone again.I never saw much of the town last time. I don`t think my bus pass will get me there 🙂 🙂 I love chocolate, ice cream and coffee so it sounds like the place to be. Keep well and enjoy……

• 6th July 2017 / 8:52 pm

Oh I am sure you will love it, let me know and maybe we could meet for coffee.

• 8th July 2017 / 5:36 pm

If I can get to Folkestone while I`m there I will post a comment on your blog.The problem at the moment is making sure my son can get me to George airport on time 🙂 Travel here is quite bad and takes a bit of organizing.My local airport in Plettenberg Bay is rather small and the planes only fly once a day and don`t connect at the right time in Jo`berg. Maybe CUL8R…..Keith

• 9th July 2017 / 9:05 pm

Oh dear that sounds a bit of a nightmare, safe travelling x

• 10th July 2017 / 1:57 pm

Hi Karen,
            I`ll try my best. Thank`s for the for the offer of coffee, in advance, but I think it`s my treat. Hope to see you if I can get to Folkestone. All the very best Keith

2. 21st June 2017 / 8:49 pm

I will definitely be giving that a visit!! Next week.. Yippee. 6 more sleeps!!!

• 21st June 2017 / 8:54 pm

There is another chocolate place that opened yesterday so I will be posting about that tomorrow.

• 21st June 2017 / 9:08 pm

Oh yes, at the old Merchant Chandler shop on the corner… Chocolate something??

• 21st June 2017 / 9:08 pm

Oh yes, at the old Merchant Chandler shop on the corner. Chocolate something??

• 21st June 2017 / 9:14 pm

Yes, I can’t wait till tomorrow and my daughter paying lol, treat for birthday x

• 21st June 2017 / 9:17 pm