BRITISH

20130722-105633 PM.jpg
Why, oh why do the British people moan so much about things they cannot change? What I really mean is, everybody was moaning about the winter and how cold it was, yes, me included but now everyone is moaning about it being too hot, it’s not like its going to be this hot for a long period of time like in other countries. Why can’t people just make the most of it and enjoy it, ok if your old and you can’t get out then get a fan, keep your windows and curtains shut so the heat cannot get in and you will stay cool. Keep a flannel and flask of cold water near to you and wipe yourself down every so often. Most of all keep your moans to yourself as this is far better than the cold!

My daughter went to book her campsite today and a lot of the weekends they were full up, so the sun has obviously made more people want to holiday in England this year. This is so good for all the seaside towns as it will keep them going all winter and it is nice to see the beaches full. I went down the harbour and beach today, it was packed and our primary schools do not finish until wed for the summer holidays.

Keep on shining, that’s what I say. We want to enjoy the outside and have fun times in the sun. xx

1. 2nd August 2013 / 5:06 pm

Your common sense advice remains me of my mom, who is almost 90, and who swears by a wet towel at the back of the neck as a way to keep cool (or comfortable) in warm weather. She was raised on a farm so her advice has the weight of time behind it 🙂

• 3rd August 2013 / 2:00 pm

Good idea, I’ve not heard that one but sounds very nice when it’s very hot. xx

2. 25th July 2013 / 10:30 pm

moan NC 🙂 lmao

I hope that you have
    been having fun in my
    short absence 🙂

Andro xx

• 28th July 2013 / 12:15 pm

I am back, have you missed me? Are you still moaning lol. I agree not good when your lolly melts, just have to suck it up x

• 28th July 2013 / 2:18 pm

No I have done moaning, well actually it rained nearly all last night but no I am definitely not moaning about that as the atmosphere cooled in an instant, blimey it has just started raining again, my plants are having a ball 🙂 Hope you have a fun weekend Nanny Cool 😉

Andro xx

• 1st August 2013 / 11:43 am

And hotter if you like? 🙂
            Have a brilliant Thursday
            Nanny Cool and enjoy 😉

Andro xx

3. 24th July 2013 / 1:58 pm

I think it’s human nature to always want what we don’t have. Remind your fellow Brits about last summer – wasn’t it raining and miserable? I’d take the alternative any day!

• 3rd August 2013 / 2:03 pm

The grass is always, springs to mind. Lol x

4. 24th July 2013 / 11:12 am

We moan because we’re British – simple! Ha ha. Glad you’re enjoying the sunshine. 🙂

• 3rd August 2013 / 2:05 pm

The sun is still shining, I think I am getting used to the moaning! Lol x

5. 23rd July 2013 / 8:23 am

Our kids have been on holiday for six weeks already! Glad you’re enjoying the sunshine.

• 23rd July 2013 / 9:29 am

How long do they have off? Do you enjoy having them home? xx

• 23rd July 2013 / 4:47 pm

The older ones finish the end of May until the end of August. The younger one finished the end of june until the first week in Sept.
        Initially it is daunting having them off but by now I love it.
        Mind you come the beginning of September it is Heaven having time to myself in the house.